Caleb Ladue, Mountain Guide, RMI Expeditions
Born and raised in a small Vermont town, Caleb spent much of his childhood skiing or hiking in the Green Mountains and the Adirondacks. He became addicted to climbing while pursuing a degree in Neuroscience at Dartmouth College, and hasn’t done much since. With Dartmouth’s flexible schedule, Caleb furthered his backcountry skiing and climbing experience by spending a full winter in the Tetons and a spring in the Peruvian Andes.
Caleb’s guiding career began as an outing club leader, teaching fellow students the ways of the mountains. Since then he’s climbed all across the Northeast and Southwest and skied just about everywhere snow falls. When he isn’t guiding, Caleb is looking for the next adventure or pursuing the next level of certification.
- Multiple Ski Descents in the Tetons, and White Mountains
- Ascents of Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams and Mt. St. Helens
- Rock Climbs of all types in the Northeast and Southwest up to 5.13
- Ice Climbs in Vermont and New Hampshire up to WI5
- Trekking Experience in the Peruvian Andes and Swiss Alps
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician
- Outdoor Emergency Care Technician
- AIARE Avalanche Level II
- Leave No Trace Trainer
Back to Guide List